Benefits of a graduate degree from OBU
- Prestige: OBU was the state’s highest ranked regional university.
- Professional Advancement: A degree from OBU will open doors of opportunity for you.
- Mentoring: Faculty who invest in you.
- Convenience: Online and on ground classes.
- Practicality: Our goal is that you can apply what you learn the next day.
- Personalized: You can tailor make your studies – class projects can center on topics and ideas that are important to you.
- Affordability: You won’t be overcharged or hit with multiple fees.
- Great location: Oklahoma City is thriving. Employment opportunities are available for you while you study.
- Four master’s degrees
- MBA in Transformational Leadership
- MS in Marriage & Family Therapy (MFT)
- MA in Intercultural Studies
- Intercultural Studies
- MA in Christian Studies
- Business Operations
- Corporate Innovation
- Medical Family Therapy
- Project Management
- Global Nursing
- Nursing Education
OBU has been listed as Oklahoma’s highest-ranked college in “Best Regional Colleges” for the 19th consecutive year.
For the eighth consecutive year, OBU has been named one of the best colleges and universities in the western United States by The Princeton Review.
OBU consistently is ranked in the Forbes.com listing of "America’s Best Colleges."
The University holds membership in
- American Council on Education
- Association for Computing Machinery
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- MBA Report of Strategic Planning & Assessment
- Association of Independent Liberal Arts
- Council for Christian Colleges and Universities
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- National League for Nursing
The Graduate Programs holds membership in
- Greater Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce
- Edmond Chamber of Commerce
- Midwest City Chamber of Commerce
- Moore Chamber of Commerce