Our Transformational Leadership MBA is built to address the rapidly-changing market conditions that business leaders face in the modern world. The most successful leaders are those who can create value by transforming organizations and seeking to solve problems in innovative ways.
Our students will be well prepared to excel in business leadership roles and will learn to seek out problems to solve in the modern marketplace. We will challenge you to think in ways that will help you make complex decisions in a thorough and creative way, all from a Biblical worldview. Graduates of our MBA will be able to apply this mindset and skillset to any market setting – even those that do not yet exist.
Structure of the Program
The structure of our program is a unique model that allows students to earn two certificates while completing their MBA. Each student will take the core classes which will result in a Strategic Business Operations certificate, the transformational leadership classes, and will be able to choose one certificate of their choice.
Strategic Business Operations - Credits: 12
- ACCT 5923 - Financial Accountability Credits: 3
- FIN 5803 - Finance Credits: 3
- MGMT 5123 - Management for Results Credits: 3
- MKTG 5523 - Marketing for Results Credits: 3
Transformational Leadership - Credits: 9
- ECON 5303 - Competitive Analysis Credits: 3
- MGMT 5603 - Ethics, Leadership, and Responsibility in Business Credits: 3
- MGMT 6333 - Global Strategy Capstone Credits: 3
Select One Track
- MGMT 5613 - Project Selection, Initiation, and Planning Credits: 3
- MGMT 5623 - Project Management Execution, Control, and Risk Credits: 3
- MGMT 5633 - Project Management Closure Credits: 3
- MGMT 5643 - Project Quality Control and Change Control Credits: 3
Total - Credits: 33
Why Choose OBU?
OBU is here to help you become a leader in your field. This degree program is designed to help you build skills to bring value through creative problem solving and transformational leadership.
Your studies here can be shaped to fit your desired goals in your present position or the position you have your eye on. Our professors work with you to craft projects in line with your goals in the program.