Our Transformational Leadership MBA is built to address the rapidly-changing market conditions that business leaders face in the modern world. The most successful leaders are those who can create value by transforming organizations and seeking to solve problems in innovative ways.
Our students will be well prepared to excel in business leadership roles and will learn to seek out problems to solve in the modern marketplace. We will challenge you to think in ways that will help you make complex decisions in a thorough and creative way, all from a Biblical worldview. Graduates of our MBA will be able to apply this mindset and skillset to any market setting – even those that do not yet exist.
- General Operations Manger
- Regional Sales Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Utility Development Director
- Engineering Project Director
- Clinical Program Director
- Environmental Project Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Corporate Strategy Engagement Consultant
33 Credit Hours
- Value Creation and Innovation
- Organizational Problems, Diagnostics, and Solutions
- Business Intelligence
- Leading Organizational Change
- Global Strategy Capstone
- Financial Accountability
- Competitive Analysis
- Financial Management
- Marketing for Results
- Managing for Results
- Leadership, Ethics and Responsibility in Business
Why Choose OBU?
OBU is here to help you become a leader in your field. This degree program is designed to help you build skills to bring value through creative problem solving and transformational leadership.
Your studies here can be shaped to fit your desired goals in your present position or the position you have your eye on. Our professors work with you to craft projects in line with your goals in the program.