Sunday: 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 5:45 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Friday: 5:45 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Swimming Pool Hours
- Sunday: 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Monday - Thurday: 5:45 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 5:45 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday: 4:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Friday: 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Birthday PartiesNo Birthday Parties on Friday
Saturday: 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Sunday: 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
RAWC HolidaysNew Year's
Easter (Good Friday-Sunday)
A life-sized bronze American Bison, sculpted by artist Harold T. Holden, is located in the center's atrium. Holden, from Kremlin, Oklahoma, has created numerous public works of art across the state. The Bison Spirit is designated as an Official Oklahoma Centennial Project, and reflects OBU's proud heritage on Bison Hill.