Become a future shaper at OBU! We welcome international students to join our academic community. Pursue academic excellence at Oklahoma's top-rated college and engage in discussion about faith and life with professors who know your name.
Applicants who are not citizens or permanent residents of the United States may be admitted to the university and will need to obtain an F-1 student visa to attend.
How to Apply
- Submit the Undergraduate Admission Application.
- Submit an official transcript from every secondary school attended, as well as a certified copy of the results of standardized examinations and of all diplomas or certificates awarded. Your documents need to be translated into English. GPA requirement for Regular Admission is 3.0.
- Submit SAT/ACT scores that meet the general standard for admission (ACT – 20, SAT – 1030). To show English proficiency, please submit results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) directly from the corporation to OBU, the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) directly from the corporation to OBU, or DuoLingo directly from the testing site to OBU. The following scores are required for admission to the university:
- A minimum score of 71 on the TOEFL iBT exam
- A minimum score of 6.0 on the IELTS exam
- A minimum of 105 on DuoLingo
- When a student is admitted to Oklahoma Baptist University, they will be sent a letter of acceptance, and then the student will work with the Director of International Students to receive an I-20 (used to obtain a student F-1 visa). The admitted student should submit health records and complete the housing application through our housing portal prior to enrolling. (Married students or students over 21 years of age can apply and receive permission to live off campus).
- A copy of current passport bio page
- Financial guarantee
- Bank statement
Questions? Email email@example.com.