Students whose first language is not English and whose undergraduate degree was not earned from an accredited college or university in the U.S. must submit official results of either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) directly from the corporation to OBU (institution code: 6541) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
The minimum score requirements for TOEFL are:
- 550 on the paper-based test
- 213 on the computer-based test or
- 80 on the internet-based test.
P.O. Box 6151
Princeton, NJ 08541-6151
Visit: www.ets.org and www.toefl.org
The minimum score for the IELTS is: 6.5
825 Colorado Boulevard, Suite 201
Los Angeles, CA 90041
The following documents are also required:
- Copy of Bank Statement
- Copy of passport
- OBU's signed financial guarantee
- Official Transcripts (See this website for more information regarding the process of sending OBU foreign transcripts.)