Skip area navigation

Transfer in and find your place at OBU

Many students attend more than one college as they work their way toward obtaining their degrees.

The transfer process doesn't have to be difficult. There are just a few things you need to take care of to transfer credits and be admitted to OBU. We are here to walk with you through the transfer process and to help make it as smooth as possible.

  1. Start by filling out an application for admission. It's fast and free!
  2. Request that final official transcripts from all previously attended institutions be mailed to:

    Office of Admissions
    OBU Box 61174
    500 West University
    Shawnee, OK 74804

  3. If you've completed less than 24 college credit hours at the time of application, you'll also need to provide additional information including a final official high school transcript and an official ACT or SAT score report.
  4. Once admitted, pay your $125 enrollment guarantee.

If you wish your CLEP or AP credit to be applied to your transcript, we must receive official score reports with your test scores to determine if you've met OBU's requirement for advanced placement credit.

Transfer scholarships are awarded based on your college transcript GPA and range from $7,000 to $11,000.