Campus Health Services

Current Students

The campus nurse consults with students concerning health needs and practices. The nurse is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. The nurse advises students concerning health problems, assists in contacting a physician, and plans/promotes health education programs campus-wide. The nurse does not prescribe medication and does not give injections/inoculations. The student is financially responsible for additional medical treatment. The nurse can be reached by phone at 405.585.5263 or in person in the Student Services office located on the first floor of the Geiger Center. For your convenience, the following information is being provided:

  • St Anthony's Physicians, 3315 Kethley Blvd. 405-273-5801
  • St Anthony's Urgent Care, 3200 Medical Park Dr. 405-878-7160
  • Xpress Wellness Urgent Care, 12 E. MacArthur St.. 405-275-1001

Future Students

All New Students (includes first time freshman and transfer students):

The Student Health Record must be completed and turned in BEFORE move in day.

You can email the form to

Please print the Student Health Record form and take it with you to your doctor’s office when getting your physical. Please use the form to record the medical history, physical, immunization record and TB Skin Test results (if applicable). This form is for the use of Health Services only. The deadline for turning it in is August 1st.

Please be sure the first page of the form is signed by the student. The nurse needs to sign below the immunizations or an attached copy of the immunization can be sent. The tuberculosis questionnaire is included to help determine risk factors for tuberculosis. If indicated, turn in the results of a TB skin test, but if you have no risk factors you can sign, date and turn in the form.

Please carefully check the dates of the meningococcal vaccine (Menactra, MCV4, MPSV4, or Menveo to name a few). If your record shows only the meningococcal given at age 12 or 13, your student will need the meningococcal booster that should have been given at age 16 or right before college.

Please note that health records required by the Athletic Department for athletes are separate and need to be submitted to the Athletic Department.

For questions regarding the Student Health Record please contact the campus nurse at 405-585-5263 or

Health Insurance

Domestic Insurance

U.S. citizens or those students who are not on an F-1 VISA needing health insurance coverage, have the option to purchase coverage through Edusure.

International Students

For more information please see: International Student Health Insurance

Forms/Further Information