The Campus Nurse office is in GC 206. Kayla Gibson is available Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. and her student worker is available from 3 p.m.-7 p.m. We are thrilled to offer a virtual clinic where you can receive urgent/primary care without leaving the campus. This means you have access to high-quality and immediate telemedicine during the hours of 9 a.m - 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday. The best thing is TEAM Clinics is covered by most insurance companies and no money needs to be exchanged during your visit.
On-Campus Virtual Clinic
Below are the steps to follow when needing to access the virtual clinic. If you have any questions, please email Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First, you need to register with TEAM Clinics. Please visit https://app.teamclinics.com/register to set up an account. This will take about 10 minutes to complete. You will need a copy of your insurance card and photo ID to register.
- Be sure to use this organization code when registering: d8d490
- Once you have created an account, you can visit the Campus Nurse’s Office in GC 206 and the campus nurse will set up an appointment to Zoom with a licensed healthcare provider. The technology allows the provider to listen to heart & lung sounds through the stethoscope and view the ears, nose and throat with the camera attached to the otoscope. The nurse can test for Flu A+B, Rapid Strep, Urine Analysis, and COVID-19. We can perform the rapid onsite COVID-19 antigen test. These tests are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. The results are shared within 15 minutes.
For your convenience, the following information is also being provided:
- St Anthony's Physicians, 3315 Kethley Blvd. 405-273-5801
- St Anthony's Urgent Care, 3200 Medical Park Dr. 405-878-7160
- Xpress Wellness Urgent Care, 12 E. MacArthur St. 405-275-1001
All incoming students are required to use Med+Proctor to submit medical/immunization records.
Med+Proctor Website Med+Proctor Information Sheet
For questions regarding the record submission process please contact the campus nurse at 405.585.5263.
U.S. citizens or those students who are not on an F-1 VISA needing health insurance coverage have the option to purchase coverage through Edusure.
For more information please see: International Student Health Insurance