Now that you have been accepted to OBU and received your I-20 in the mail, it is time to prepare for your visa interview. Applying for your visa is not a difficult process. Here are a few things you need to do:
- Contact your local US embassy and set an appointment for your visa interview
- Go to fmjfee.com and pay your I-901 fee.
- You will use the ID number beginning with "N00" on the top right corner of your I-20 to pay this fee.
- You will need to take this receipt with you to the consulate to prove you have paid this fee.
- Collect all the documents you sent to OBU for admission. Also make sure to bring the following to the embassy:
- acceptance letter
- I-901 receipt
- You will also need to prove to the US government that you have reason to return to your country after completion of your program. Please take supportive documents with you.
If you need any other information find help here.