The OBU Student Nurses' Association is designed to enhance the educational experience of its members and facilitate a smooth transition from student nurse to professional nurse, while providing fellowship, encouragement, and opportunities to minister to one another, OBU, the Shawnee community, and our world.
National Web site: www.nsna.org
- President-Sarah Morris
- Vice President-Hannah Hopkins
- Secretary-Macy Durham
- Treasurer-Marina Berkley
- Event Coordinators-Anna Burrous and Alex Couch
- Blood Drive Coordinators-Madeline Cravens, Mackenzie Palmer, and Ashley Cuchiara
- Membership Coordinator-Kristin Holle
- Reporter-Baylee Owen
- Junior Class Reps-Destiny Everett and Blythe Bullard
- Sophomore Class Reps- (Working on getting from the group and will email you!)
- Freshmen Class Reps-Amos Hopkins and Nancy Bailey
Student Nurses Association meetings will be held the first Monday of every month at 10:00 am in Stavros Hall, room 214 and are open to any nursing major.
To be considered a member of the OBU SNA, students must attend meetings and participate in events throughout the semester. Those interested in applying for membership into NSNA may find an application here. Submit completed applications to a member of the OBU SNA leadership team.
Pay membership dues and order shirts here.