"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord."
The OBU Keyboard Festival exists to encourage the development of gifted young pianists, organists, and composers to the service and glory of God. We are excited that you have chosen to be a part of this festival and are thankful for your time and dedication to teaching, practicing, and sharing the gift of music!
2021 Important Dates
- December 15, 2020: Regional Festival Registration Deadline
- January 9, 2021: Regional Festival Registration Correction Deadline
- January 23 & 30, 2021: Regional Festivals (Multiple Locations)
- February 13, 2021: State Festival Registration Deadline
- February 27, 2021: State Festival (Oklahoma Baptist University)
2021 Competitor Registration
Registration is online only and will be available the following dates for 2021:
- Regional Festival Registration: September 15 - December 15, 2020
- State Festival Registration: January 23, 2021 - February 13, 2021
Festival Handbooks and Forms
- 2020 Keyboard Festival Handbook (2021 handbook will be posted by September 15, 2020)
- 2020 Host Church Handbook (2021 handbook will be posted by September 15, 2020)
- Critique Sheet Sample
Volunteers must complete the Background Check Form and the Volunteer Application Form. All others must complete the W9 and Background Check Form.
Oklahoma Baptist University
Attn: OBU Keyboard Festival
500 W. University St.
OBU Box 61276
Shawnee, OK 74804
Dr. Abigail Mace, director
Dr. Michael Dean, coordinator
Dr. Lee Hinson, coordinator
Dr. Patty Nelson, coordinator