Fitness Training Pricing
- Fitness Training 1-hour Session $35.00 ($45.00 for non-members)
- Group Fitness Training 1-hour Session, per client $25.00
- Individual Training Package - 3 sessions $100.00
- Individual Training Package - 5 sessions $160.00
- Individual Training Package - 10 sessions $310.00
- Group Training Package - 3 sessions, per client $70.00
- Group Training Package - 5 sessions, per client $110.00
- Group Training Package - 10 sessions, per client $210.00
With 13 years experience, he has his training from Cooper Institute and NFPA. His philosophy centers on fitness being not perfection but progression and that an individual cannot exercise out a bad diet. He holds a degree in accounting from OBU. Paul is currently working on his Personal Training degree from OBU. He has also taught adjunct classes at St. Gregory's University. Paul enjoys working with people to help them attain and maintain their health goals.
Nancy has been nationally certified as a water fitness instructor and coordinator of water fitness programs over the past 22 years. Nancy also holds a master Level Aquatics Fitness Certifications as an Instructor, Instructor Trainer, and Personal Trainer through USWFA. She employs a holistic approach in teaching her water and land conditioning classes that will help the individual progress steadily and efficiently. Outside of her commitments, her main activities are dog rescue and working with OK-CADP.