Driver's License Resources

In order to drive in the United States for the duration of your study in the US, you will need to obtain a drivers license.

Here is the process for obtaining a US drivers license:

  • A student will need to apply for a driver's permit by taking a written exam
  • A student will then be able to take a driving exam where the rules studied in the manual will be tested in application

There are several offices where this test can be taken. However the closet to campus is:

Old Army Reserve Bldg
1821 Airport Drive
Open M-F, 8:00 - 4:45

View Larger Map

Any additional information can be found at the Department of State website.