Students in the Honors Program have scheduled these presentations to share the results of their various thesis projects with the university community. Each presentation is intended to last approximately one hour, with time for the student to present the results of the study and to respond to questions from those in attendance.
Below are some of our Honors Thesis presentations. Individually, projects like these reflect extensive and intense study and attention. Collectively, they represent an important commitment of the OBU university community to careful study and good writing.
- Spring 2019 Honors Thesis Presentations
- Tyler Martin, The Use of the Participle in Johannine Literature
- Brittni Smith, Models of Classroom Management
- Alec Daugherty, Just Time It Right
- Kalyn Fullbright, Adopting Costly Communication Acts: An Analysis of Adoption Promotion
- Jaclyn Beaty, To Infinity and Beyond