The largest occupancy building on campus, Agee (pronounced ay - jee) houses 365 freshmen and sophomore Men. Agee Residence Center (ARC) was constructed in 1948 under the name Brotherhood Dormitory. Agee has 4 levels, and 2 spacious common areas, a work-out facility, and several suite style rooms. Each hallway is made up of double occupancy rooms, and furnished study rooms with a microwave for each hall. Hall events include cultural dinners, video game marathons, and the annual spring water balloon fight during finals week.
- Study Room
View a floor plan
- Average number of men on each hall: 31
- Central laundry room is located on the first floor
- The first floor also includes: ping pong table, pool table, foosball table, several sitting areas, a community TV lounge available for reservation, prayer room, and social club rooms
- Agee also contains a computer lab and wireless internet in the lobbies
- Outdoor bike storage is available
- Vacuums are available at the front desk
Bob R. Agee
Agee served as the University's 13th president from 1982-98. During his presidency, OBU experienced significant growth and attracted national recognition for the quality of its faculty, its students, and education. OBU became known among church-related colleges and universities for its involvement in missionary outreach and international activity.