We know this is a challenging and stressful time for you, your families and your community. News of a widespread public health concern like COVID-19 can cause feelings of uncertainty and anxiety. It makes sense and is appropriate to experience fear and anxiety during this time. It’s also important to know how to navigate and manage overwhelming fear and anxiety as we move forward. Below you will find resources and tips that may be helpful.
- Coping with Grief
- Feeling Stressed
- How to Cope with Quarantine
- How to Set Boundaries for Media
- Parent/Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope with the Coronavirus Disease
- Self-Care Strategies for Resilience During COVID-19
- Stress and Coping
- Supporting Employee Well-Being During COVID-19
- Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health: Tips for Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation During a Pandemic
- Tips to Reduce COVID-19 Stress
- Calm - Mindfulness app that provides a free list of curated meditations specific to COVID-19 via video and audio.
- COVID Coach - Resource for everyone, including veterans and service members, to support self-care and overall mental health.
Health Topics in Mental Health
The following links are listed to provide you with additional online mental health care information and counseling resources.
Stress and Anxiety
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Senior Citizens Struggling With Addiction
- Substance Abuse and Mental Illness Prevention
Suicide Awareness and Prevention
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Protecting Emotional Health
- Suicide Awareness and Prevention
- For Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- Suicide Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK
- Crisis Text Line: text "Home" to 741741