The Center for Teaching Excellence puts on several workshops throughout the year with the goal of enhancing instructional effectiveness. These workshops provide a developmental opportunity for both training and collaboration. The aim of these workshops is to help faculty explore new tools, consider best practices, and evaluate teaching efficacy. Presenters include CTE staff, experts in the field, and OBU personnel. The CTE also partners with various departments in hosting related workshops.
Fall 2022 Prep-Workshop Schedule
- Aug. 15 - 10 a.m. - "Sharepoint & OneDrive"
- Aug. 15 - 2 p.m. - "Using Canvas Well (New Faculty)"
- Aug. 16 - 10 a.m. - "New Canvas Features"
- Aug. 16 - 2 p.m. - "Sharepoint & OneDrive"
- Aug. 17 - 1 p.m. - "New Quizzes in Canvas"
- Aug. 17 - 4 p.m. - "Using Zoom in the Classroom"
Register for Upcoming Workshops