Dr. Yvonne Mbote
Associate Professor of Chemistry
|Office Location||Wood Science Building, 202-G|
Dr. Yvonne Mbote specializes in the application of computation chemistry to atmospheric chemistry, especially when related to fossil fuels.
Mbote most recently served as an instructor in the Department of Chemistry at Minnesota State Community and Technical College in Moorhead, teaching fundamental concepts of physics and fundamental concepts of chemistry. Previously, Mbote served as an instructor in the Department of Math, Science and Technology at the University of Minnesota, Crookston, and an instructor and research assistant at the University of North Dakota. For nearly seven years, she was an assistant professor of chemistry at the University of Buea in Cameroon. She is a member of the American Chemical Society and Iota Sigma Pi (National Honor Society for women in Chemistry).
- B.A., University of Ilorin, Nigeria
- M.A., University of Ibadan, Nigeria
- Ph.D., University of North Dakota
- CHEM 1105: General Chemistry I
- CHEM 1115: General Chemistry II
- CHEM 4114: Physical Chemistry I
- CHEM 4124: Physical Chemistry II
- CHEM 3702: Applied Math in Advanced Chemistry