Dr. Rich Rudebock
Robert L. and Sara Lou Cargill Chair of Business
Professor of Business
|Office Location||Bailey Business Center, 219|
Rich Rudebock, the Robert L. and Sara Lou Cargil Professor of Business has been with Oklahoma Baptist University since 2001. From 2004 through 2008 he served as the Dean of the Paul Dickinson School of Business at OBU. He brings 28 years of business experience in sales, management, and training into the classroom. Additionally Rich is a 23 year veteran instructor and former Manager of Instruction for Dale Carnegie Training Systems in Oklahoma.
An Ohio native, Rich earned his B.B.A. at Kent State University in 1974, his M.Ed. at Texas Tech University in 1978, and his Ed.D. at Oklahoma State University in 1999.
Known for his volunteerism, Rich gives back to the community through his 30 years (over 4004 hours) of service as a volunteer with Heartline/211, formally called Contact Crisis Helpline. He has served on the Board of Directors of Contact Crisis Helpline, The Pioneer Country Walk to Emmaus, The Greater Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce, and The North Metro Area Council.
Rich’s wife, Dr. Diane Rudebock, R.N., is a Professor Emerita at the University of Central Oklahoma. Diane is also a Veriditas Certified Labyrinth Facilitator.
Rich also teaches in the OBU College of Graduate and Professional Studies MBA program.
- B.B.A., Kent State University
- M.Ed., Texas Tech University
- Ed.D., Oklahoma State University
- ACCT 3999: Cooperative Work Experience
- BSAD 1111: Business and Professional Careers
- BSAD 2889: Cooperative Work Experience
- CIS 3999: Advanced Cooperative Work Experience
- FIN 3999: Advanced Cooperative Work Experience
- MGMT 3203:Introduction to Organizational Management
- MGMT 3999: Advanced Cooperative Work Experience
- MGMT 4503: New Venture Development
- MGMT 4703: Business Ethics
- MGMT 5123: Management for Results
- MGMT 6303: Graduate Business Project
- MKTG 3999: Advanced Cooperative Work Experience