Test Optional Policy Information
Put your best foot forward. Decide your path at OBU by applying without submitting a test score and take ownership of your college education. All students are given equal consideration, regardless of whether they have submitted a test score.
Students selecting the test optional path will have their application evaluated in a holistic manner. All applicants will be considered for scholarships whether they submit a test score or not.
Required Application Items for Test Optional Students
- Application for Admission
- Most recent high school transcript (minimum of 6 semesters)
- 300-400 word essay using one of the following prompts:
- What is a goal for your life ten years from now, and how might Oklahoma Baptist University be a pathway toward that goal?
- What is a goal you’ve reached that required significant effort or sacrifice, and how did you attain it?
- One or two educational recommendations. Submit your references' names and contact information on your application portal
- *College transcripts, IP, AB or any other applicable test scores