Dr. David Gambo
|Office Location||Montgomery Hall, 215|
|OBU Mailbox #||61273|
The writings and opinions expressed on social media platforms are those of the authors, and may not necessarily reflect those of OBU.
David Gambo was born in the mission field in Nigeria. He made a decision to follow Christ when he was 8 years old. He received his call to ministry on the 29th of November 2003. Dr. Gambo is married to a beautiful and godly wife, Sarah, and they have a one-year old son, Elijah. In his spare time, he enjoys watching soccer, reading, and spending time with his family.
- Ph.D. in Preaching & Pastoral Ministry (2017) Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Fort Worth, Texas
- Master of Divinity (2012) Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminar. Concentration: Preaching and Biblical Languages
- Bachelor of Science (2007) University of Jos, Nigeria. Major: Biochemistry
- Pastoral Ministry
- Youth Ministry
- Vocation & Calling
- Student Discipleship
- Evangelical Homiletics Society (EHS)
Awards and Honors
- Reverend A. E. & Dora Johnson Hughes Chair of Christian Ministry, Hobbs College of Theology and Ministry, Oklahoma Baptist University.
- First and Last Adam. Jos, Nigeria: Genya Printing Press, 2009.
- Seven Foundational Truths. Jos, Nigeria: Genya Printing Press, 2007.
- 09/2019 Speaker at the Jos Christian Youth Conference (JCYC 2019), Jos, Nigeria.
- 09/2018 Chapel Speaker at Oklahoma Baptist University in Shawnee, Oklahoma.
- 03/2018 Revival Service Speaker at Romulus Baptist Church in Macomb, Oklahoma.
- 03/2017 Revival Service Speaker at Bethesda Baptist Church in Granite City, Illinois.
- 05/2013 Chapel Speaker at the Nigerian Baptist Theological Seminary in Kaduna, Nigeria.
- 03/2015 Revival Service Speaker at Blooming Grove Baptist Church in McLeansboro, Illinois.
- 03/2014 Revival Service Speaker at Romulus Baptist Church in Macomb, Oklahoma.