Meetings with outside guests should be held via phone or teleconference unless a face-to-face meeting is required for business purposes. Efforts should be made to provide information via phone, email, video conference, or other means before scheduling an in-person visit. Guests on campus for business purposes should be escorted by an OBU employee. Personal guests are not allowed in the office/worksite at this time.
Entry to Buildings
Open entrances to buildings have been reduced to one entrance for most buildings. Open and closed entrances are clearly marked.
Entry to buildings will not be allowed to anyone experiencing the following within the previous 14 days:
- Flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms
- Close contact with symptomatic family member(s) or other person(s) exhibiting symptoms
- Tested positive for COVID-19
- Exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Been advised to self-quarantine by a healthcare provider
While on campus, guests are required to:
- Wear face masks while in a building.
- Wash hands often with soap and water, use hand sanitizer and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice physical distancing of at least 6 feet from other people.
- Complete daily health screening before entering a building or interacting with others on campus in one of these locations: Thurmond Hall, south entrance; Geiger Center, south entrance; RAWC, check-in desk; Noble Complex, north entrance. Screeners are on-site from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.