MBA Program Features
- Can be completed in as little as 24 months
- Offered in two platforms to meet your needs:
- Completely Online
- Hybrid: On Ground and Online
- Flexible scheduling for busy professionals
- One class at a time to meet your schedule
- Professors have real world experience
- Engaging and practical learning for your daily life
Career Possibilities with an MBA in Leadership
- General Operations Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Training and Development Manager
- Leadership Education
- Management Analyst
Core (21 hours)
- Managing for Results
- Competitive Analysis
- Financial Accountability
- Marketing for Results
- Information Technology
- Ethics, Leadership, and Responsibility in Business
Specialization (18 hours)
- Leadership Structures and Relations
- Open Systems Analysis and Social Strategy Implementation
- Culture Anthropology in Leadership
- Human Development, Emotional Stability, and Persuasion
- Organizational Dynamics
- MBA Capstone
Our Leadership Certificate Program allows you to take our leadership classes in a stand-alone fashion. You can earn a Certificate in Leadership to compliment your current education and skill set.
Why Choose OBU?
Oklahoma Baptist University is here to help you become a leader in business. This degree program is designed to help you engage and lead with wisdom and discernment regarding issues of today and tomorrow.
Your studies here can be shaped to fit your desired goals in your present position or the position you have your eye on. Some of the courses include projects which can be tailored to fit the goals of the individual student.