MBA Program Features
- Go on an international trip (included in tuition)
- Can be completed in as little as 24 months
- Offered in two platforms to meet your needs:
- Completely Online
- Hybrid: On Ground and Online
- One class at a time to meet your schedule
- Learn from other professionals in a diverse cohort group
- Professors have real world experience
- Engaging and practical learning for your daily life
In this track you will gain a global perspective on business whether your focus is business in Oklahoma or around the world. You will have the opportunity to experience global business first-hand during the International Business Practicum. Travel to a foreign country, learn local business customs and encounter new, exciting cultures.
Dreamed of international travel? Never thought it was possible?
Now it is possible! We have included the cost of international travel for our International Business students into the price of tuition!
The highlight of the OBU MBA in International Business is “The Trip”. The International Business Practicum course is a coordinated and supervised overseas trip with emphasis on culture, limitations and business opportunities. Past destinations include Europe, Brazil, Dubai, China, and Costa Rica. During your time overseas you will interact with international business executives and learn how they view business on the world stage. You will gain insight into differing managerial styles and cultures. We even throw in a little fun along the way. By far, students continually say this is the highlight of their studies. It could be yours as well.
Career Possibilities with an MBA in International Business
- International Human Resources Manager
- Foreign Currency Investment Advisor
- International Training Manager
- Foreign Sales Representative
- International Management Consultant
- International Operations Manager
- Nongovernmental Organization Director
- Transportation Consultant
- Customs Manager
Core (21 hours)
- Managing for Results
- Competitive Analysis
- Financial Accountability
- Marketing for Results
- Information Technology
- Ethics, Leadership, and Responsibility in Business
Track (15 hours)
- International Business
- International Business Practicum
- Organizational Dynamics
- Organizational Strategy
- MBA Capstone
Why Choose OBU?
Our state and nation interact with companies around the world. We need business leaders in Oklahoma who know how to think on a global level. OBU’s program will help you understand how world influences impact local decisions.
Engaging and Practical Instruction
Courses are designed to help a student think on the world stage, but will also equip the individual to apply skills and concepts learned to one's working environment.