Theatre Scholarships are available to qualifying students with outstanding talent in performance, design/tech theatre, or stage management. Students must major or minor in Theatre and exhibit continued excellence in order to continue to receive the scholarship throughout their college career. If you have any additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements for Theatre Scholarship
Students applying for a scholarship must complete the following guidelines.
- Interview with faculty to determine the candidates experience, interest level, and commitment. After completion of the Scholarship Application, we will contact you to set up an interview and audition/review date.
- Audition and/or Technical Review
- The performance audition will include two contrasting monologues; for example, one comedic and one dramatic, each two-minutes in length.
- The technical review will include a review of knowledge of basic carpentry, lighting, costuming, and/or submission of portfolio material.
- Submit completed Scholarship Application and high school transcript below.
- Provide recommendations from at least two different persons who know your work. Recommendations can be emailed to