The Warren M. Angell College of Fine Arts invites you to join us for the annual Fine Arts Main Event on the campus of Oklahoma Baptist University. FAME is an opportunity for high school seniors to experience the opportunities provided by the College of Fine Arts and, if they choose, to demonstrate their own skills for scholarship consideration. The event is free, though registration is required.
While there is no cost to participate in FAME, reservations are required. Register for the Fine Arts Main Event.
FAME activities include:
- Opportunities to meet potential classmates as well as current OBU students, faculty, and staff, including Admissions Counselors;
- An introduction to the Warren M. Angell College of Fine Arts, including programs of study, performance opportunities, and admission processes;
- A brief showcase of what our Art, Theatre, and Music students are creating and performing.
- A tour of the College of Fine Arts facilities;
- Classroom and rehearsal observations;
- Complimentary lunch on campus; and
- Auditions and Portfolio Reviews for talent-based financial aid.*
We encourage you to arrive Sunday evening to attend Annual Concert-Aria concert, featuring outstanding student soloists accompanied by a full orchestra. The concert, held in Potter Auditorium of Raley Chapel at 7:30, is free and open to the public.
*If you plan to attend FAME, but do not wish to audition or submit a portfolio review at this time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for registration including your name, number of guests, and program of interest.