Dr. Roland Ngebichie-Njabon
|Office Location||Wood Science Building, 210-B|
|OBU Mailbox #||61772|
The writings and opinions expressed on social media platforms are those of the authors, and may not necessarily reflect those of OBU.
Between Fall 2012 - 2014, he taught multiple sections of the following chemistry courses : (General Chemistry I, Chemistry for Engineering students I and Fundamentals of Chemistry) at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. Later, he obtained a Master's of Science degree in Operations Management (2016) at the university of Arkansas - Fayetteville upon completion of his Ph.D. He is multilingual being fluent in English and French and moderately fluent in German. He is passionate about teaching and loves watching soccer.
- B.S, University of Buea, Cameroon
- M.S. , Universitaet Siegen, Germany
- Ph.D. , University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
- M.S.OM. , University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
Dissertation: An investigation of the electronic coupling in some dimeric Ruthenium(II) Polypyridine complexes.
- CHEM 1054 - Introduction to Chemistry
- CHEM 1105 - General Chemistry I
- CHEM 1115 - General Chemistry II
- CHEM 1124 - Introduction to General and Biological Chemistry
Publications and PresentationsSite-Specific Nucleation and Growth Kinetics in Hierarchical Nanosyntheses of Branched ZnO Crystallites . Zhang, Tierui; Dong, Wenjun; Keeter-Brewer, Mary; Sanjit, Konar; Njabon, Roland N.; Tian, Z. Ryan.
Journal of the American Chemical Society (2006), 128(33), 10960-10968
Kinetically Probing Site-Specific Heterogeneous Nucleation and Hierarchical Growth of Nanobranches. Zhang, Tierui; Dong, Wenjun; Njabon, Roland N.; Varadan, Vijay K.; Tian, Z. Ryan. Journal of Physical Chemistry C (2007), 111(37), 13691-13695.
- American Chemical Society
- Arkansas Alumni Organization