Dr. Jennifer Sharma
|Office Location||Stavros Hall, 132|
|OBU Mailbox #||61805|
Jennifer Sharma joined the faculty of OBU College of Nursing as an assistant professor in 2016. Her professional experiences include the intensive care unit, dialysis, home health, and director of clinical services. She also worked as a teacher’s assistant for OBU while in the graduate program at OBU. Sharma completed her Doctorate of Nursing Practice in 2019. She received the Outstanding Graduate Nursing Student Award and Student Leadership Award from the University of Oklahoma. Sharma is happy to be back on Bison Hill and desires to fulfill God’s call to serve the students, faculty, and community of OBU.
- B.S.N.- Oklahoma Baptist University
- M.S.N.- Oklahoma Baptist University
- D.N.P., University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Capstone: Increasing Access to Healthcare: Development of a Needs Assessment and Business Proposal for a Free Clinic
- Sharma, Jennifer. (August 2019). Increasing Access to Healthcare: Development of a Needs Assessment and Business Proposal for a Free Clinic, OUHSC Graduate Presentation; OKC, OK
- Sharma, Jennifer. (March 2019). Effectiveness of Hospital to Home Transitional Care Interventions in Reducing 30-day Hospital Readmissions for Adults: A Review of Literature, Sigma Theta Tau Partners in Quality Conference; OKC, OK.
- Sigma Theta Tau International: Honor Society of Nursing (STTI)