Assistant Professor of Nursing
|Office Location||Stavros Hall, 121|
Cooper has worked in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) for many years and enjoys working with the worlds most fragile patients. She also worked for the State of Oklahoma in management for several years, focusing on stroke across the State, health care associated infections (travelled to the Center's for Disease Control CDC annually) and complaints/compliance/quality.
- Master's Degree, Nursing Education
- Bachelor's Degree, Science and Nursing
- Community and Population Health Nursing
- Leadership in Nursing
- Complex Nursing Care Clinical
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Comparison of Rates of Dependence and Hospitalization in Neonates Exposed to Buprenorphine or Methadone in Utero.