Dr. Daryl Green
Associate Professor of Business
|Office Location||Bailey Business Center, 215|
|OBU Mailbox #||61737|
Dr. Daryl Green, DSL, is the Dickinson Chair of Business professor at Oklahoma Baptist University in the Paul Dickinson College of Business. In 2016, Green retired from the DOE, where he worked in the EM Program for over 27 years. His primary research areas are leadership, management, culture, and decision-making. Green has contributed to the scholarly research within his discipline with more than 15 articles published in well-known academic journals. Additionally, Green is a member of editorial boards in several academic journals, including Strategic Leadership Review and Management and Economics Research Journal.
Green is an award winning author with several books. He has been noted and quoted by USA Today, Ebony Magazine, and the Associated Press.
Giving back to society is very important to Green with his speeches to community groups and his services youth.
Green is a man of faith and believes anything is possible with God on your side. He has been an active member of his church in Tennessee as an ordained deacon, bible lecturer, and youth advisor.
Green has been called a "Modern Day Renaissance Man" with his many talents including ballroom competitive dancing.
- B.S. ,Mechanical Engineering, Southern University A&M (LA),
- MA, Organizational Management, Tusculum College (TN)
- D.B.A., Strategic Leadership, Regent University (VA)
- Graduate Marketing, Southern New Hampshire University (NH)
- MBA Course, MKTG 5523: Marketing for Results
- MKTG 4353: Marketing Management
- MKTG 3373: Small Business Marketing
- MKTG 3343: Selling and Sales Management
- MBA Course, MGMT 5403: Organizational Dynamics
- MGMT 4503: New Venture Development
- MGMT 3453: Production & Project Management
Publications and Presentations
Green, D., Roberts, G. & Rudebock, R. (2016). Reshaping the federal system for a postmodern society. Management and Economies Research, 2, 20-31.
Green, D., & Kohntopp, T. (2016). Case study: Small enterprise strategies in an unstable public environment. Management and Economies Research, 2, 6-12.
Green, D., & Chapman, N. (2016). Leading the way: Improving magnet schools for inner city black students. Palgo Journal of Education Research, 4(2), 176-180.
Green, D. & Davis, L. (2013). Government ethics strategy: Case study of Foley scandal. The Journal of Virtues & Leadership, 1, 14-25.
Green, D. & Roberts, G. (2012). Transformational leadership in a postmodern world: the presidential election of Barack Obama. Academy of Strategic Management Journal, 1(1), 9-18.
Green, D. (2009). The Apostle John’s Spiritual Foresight: Interpretation through the Exegesis of Revelation. American Journal of Biblical Theology. pp. 1-9.
Green, D. (2009). Benchmarking the presidential election of Barack Obama. Benchmarking: The International, 16, 754-766.
Books (Textbooks)/Reference Books
Green, D. (2016). Marketing for Professionals. USA: Createspace Publishing. (1st edition), (textbook, professional reference).
Green, D. (2016). Writing for Professionals. USA: Createspace Publishing. (2nd edition, Kindle), (textbook, professional reference).
Green, D. & Roberts, G. (2011). Impending Danger. New York: Linus Book Publishing. (textbook, professional reference).
- Blacks in Government, Life Membership
- International Leadership Association
- National Urban League, Oklahoma City Branch
- National Society of Black Engineers & Scientists
- Pi Tau Sigma (Honorary Engineering Society)
- Southern University Alumni Federation, Life Membership