Founder's Day Athletic History
In 1948, OBU opened another new gymnasium—Bison Fieldhouse, which would later be re-named the Clark Craig Fieldhouse. It was a World War II military recreation facility at Camp Maxey, Texas. The building was disassembled, moved to Shawnee, and reassembled. It served OBU as the basketball arena until 1982 when the Noble Complex was opened. Clark Craig Fieldhouse was demolished to make room for the Recreation and Wellness Center.