Oklahoma Baptist University

Professors Move into Renovated Montgomery Hall

Dr. Mark McClellan, dean of OBU’s Hobbs College of Theology and Ministry, unpacks books in his new office in the recently renovated Montgomery Hall. The original Montgomery Hall, erected in 1917 as a women’s dormitory, was removed in 1989 due to structural problems. A new Montgomery Hall was built the following year and now houses the offices of Hobbs College faculty and Campus Ministry staff.

Share This Page: