OK-Share Library Card Policies And Libraries
The Mabee Learning Center is a participant in the state-wide academic library card system. For further information, please contact Mrs. Mary Price, Circulation Supervisor, at 878-2249 or email email@example.com
Mabee Learning Center
Oklahoma Baptist University
500 W. University
Shawnee, Oklahoma 74804
Telephone: (405) 878-2249
NORMAL HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Sunday: 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Hours may vary in short terms, Summer, and Holidays.
You may call the above number for current operating hours.
DIRECTIONS / PARKING
Shawnee is approximately 35 miles East of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Take Interstate 40 to the Kickapoo Street exit for Shawnee.
Go South (right) on Kickapoo Street to McArthur Street.
Turn West (right) on McArthur Street and
park in the Visitor's Parking Lot West of the first large University building..
An OK-SHARE Card from another academic library is required before an OBU Community Card is issued free. You will also be required to show some form of picture identification to receive an Academic Community Card. The OBU Community Card with its own barcode must be brought to the MLC each time you wish to check-out library materials.
BORROWING LIMITS / RESTRICTIONS
A person wth an OK-SHARE Community Card may have up to four books in circulation at any one time. OK-SHARE Community Card patrons are not permitted to use Interlibrary Loan, CD-ROM or Online Databases, or circulate any materials from the Reference Or Periodicals Collections, Reserve Room, or Media Center.
The loan period for OK-SHARE Community Cards is two weeks.
Materials checked out with an OK-SHARE Community Card may be renewed one time if there is no demand by another patron for that specific title. Titles in demand may not be renewed.
The normal fine is $.15 per day.
Other charges may apply if materials are damaged.
Charges for lost materials will include the overdue fine to date, plus the price of the book, plus a $15.00 processing charge if the title is in print. Out of print materials will be charged at the price of $50 plus any overdue fine and a $15.00 processing charge.
ONLINE CATALOG ACCESS
All book and media materials may be located through the online SIRSI library system. The Web catalog may be accessed at www.okbu.edu/library/index.html.
LIBRARY WEB ADDRESS
The library web address is www.okbu.edu/library/index.html.
1. Ardmore Higher Education Center, Ardmore
2. Cameron University, Lawton
3. Carl Albert State College, Poteau
4. Connors State College, Warner
5. East Central University, Ada
6. Eastern Oklahoma State College,
7. Hillsdale Free Will Baptist College, Moore
8. Langston University, Langston
9. McCurtain County Higher Education Program, Idabel
10. Northern Oklahoma College, Tonkawa
11. Mid-America Bible College, OKC
12. Murray State College, Tishomingo
13. Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College, Miami
14. Northwestern Oklahoma State University, Alva
15. Oklahoma Baptist University, Shawnee
16. Oklahoma Christian University of Science and Arts, OKC
17. Oklahoma City Community College, OKC
18. Oklahoma City University, OKC
19. Oklahoma Panhandle State University, Goodwell
20. Oklahoma State University - Stillwater
21. Oklahoma State University - Tulsa
22. Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa
23. Oklahoma State University (Technical Branch) - OKC
24. Oklahoma State University Technical Branch - Okmulgee
25. Phillips Theological Seminary, Tulsa
26. Redlands Community College, El Reno
27. Rogers State University, Claremore
28. Rose State College, Midwest City
29. Seminole State College, Seminole
30. Southern Nazarene University, Bethany
31. Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Durant
32. Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Weatherford
33. Tulsa Community College, Tulsa
34. University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond
35. University of Oklahoma, Norman
36. University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center - Tulsa
37. University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, OKC
38. University of Science & Arts Of Oklahoma, Chickasha
39. Western Oklahoma State College, Altus
OKLAHOMA STATE REGENTS FOR HIGHER EDUCATION