Intensive English Program
The Intensive English Program provides courses in Academic English, where evangelical Christian truths are interwoven into the instruction, so that non-native speakers are able to pursue their academic, professional, and personal goals on the residential campus of Oklahoma Baptist University.
The Intensive English Program (IEP) is an Academic English language learning program that offers courses for Beginning to Advanced Level students.
We would love to get to know you and provide a great learning environment. Learn how to apply today!
You will gain proficiency in:
You will be be engaged at the appropriate level:
- We offer levels ranging from 1-9 each session
You will be immersed in the language:
- Students will be in class at least 20 hours a week
- Students also have regular opportunities to use English as they live on campus
We will help you on your way:
- Free Tutoring opportunities are available for all students
You can begin any session:
- Session 1 August 20 - October 9, 2015
- Session 2 October 12 - December 11, 2015
- Session 3 January 25 - March 11, 2016
- Session 4 March 21 - May 13, 2015