Fine Arts Main Event (FAME)
Division of Music and Theatre Preview Day
OBU's Division of Music and Theatre program welcome prospective students to campus for a fun and informative visit to explore the opportunities available for music and theatre study at OBU.
Register for the Fine Arts Main Event, or for more information please contact:
|OBU Division of Music||OBU Theatre|
What will you do at the Fine Arts Main Event?
• Participate in a campus tour.
• Audition for music and/or theatre scholarships.
• Take a backstage tour of the theatre/music facilities.
• Meet with professors and students in your area of interest.
• Attend a performance of OBU Theatre and Division of Music’s production of The Music Man.
When is it?
November 7, 2015 from 1 p.m. until 10:30 p.m.
Who is invited?
High School juniors and seniors that are interested in music and theatre studies at OBU.
How to Prepare for Auditions.
Can parents attend?
Absolutely! Parents can attend all tours and The Music Man. If your family would like to stay over night in the Shawnee area, please request a list of hotels/lodging by contacting the Fine Arts Office at 405-525-4300.
Music and Theatre Scholarship Auditions
Music and theatre scholarships are available in amounts up to $4,000 per year. Please contact the Division of Music (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Theatre Department (email@example.com) for audition requirements/information.