Click on your role below to view more information about OBU's career services.
Click here to view upcoming workshops and events!
The Career Services Office provides career assessment services and information concerning vocational opportunities for students and alumni. While not a "placement service", we effectively equip students with the necessary skills to prepare for life outside, and beyond, OBU.
- Assist and encourage students in their efforts to decide on a major by clarifying interests, values and skills
- Inspire and educate students from freshmen to seniors regarding internship/career possibilities
- Provide responsive assistance to students, graduates and alumni
- Offer practical counsel from a Christ-centered perspective based on unchanging Biblical principles
- Help each student further identify, develop and articulate their skills, abilities and God given talents
- Provide quality resources and effective tools so our students will be fully equipped to conduct a successful job search or pursue further education
Geiger Center, Rm 101Office hours, M-F, 8 am - 5 pmappointments encouraged OBUCareer Services500 W. University, Box 61806Shawnee, OK 74804405-585-5260 phone405-878-2996 fax