BCM Basketball Tournament
March 7-8, 2014
Are you geared up for the annual BCM Basketball Tournament?
Registration Deadline: February 28
A few reminders before you register:
- Each school can only register 1 female team and 1 male team.
- The registration fee of $100 per team will be due when you arrive at the tournament.
- Make checks payable to Oklahoma Baptist University and bring it with you to the tournament.
- No varsity basketball players are allowed to play in the tournament (review eligibility rules).
- Requesting insurance coverage is easy. Simply visit the Collegiate Ministry Website and follow the link here. Complete the online activity report, entering the policy number and correct rate – 40 cents for athletics. You will receive an immediate confirmation page to mail with the premium payment after the activity is over.
- Each participant will turn in a signed Assumption of Risk & Release Form at the time of arrival and before play can begin.
Helpful links for the BCM Tournament:
BCM Weekend Schedule:
Friday, March 7
6:00 - Midnight - Tournament Games in the RAWC
Saturday, March 8
8:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. - Tournament Games in the RAWC
**Only water is allowed on the courts in Noble and the Recreation and Wellness Center (RAWC). Concessions will be available in the Noble lobby throughout the tournament. Proceeds will go to missions. Food & drink can be brought into Noble for spectators.
Odus Compton405.585.5702 Leanna Davenport
For more information about Campus Ministry at OBU, click here.
Lodging in Shawnee
- America’s Best Value Inn, Shawnee: 405.275.4404
- Best Western Hotel, Shawnee: 405.273.7010
- Budget Inn, Shawnee: 405.275.8430
- Days Inn, Shawnee: 405.275.6720
- Hampton Inn, Shawnee: 405.275.1540
- Ramada Inn, Shawnee: 405.275.1603
- Super 8, Shawnee: 405.275.0089
Local Church Housing Immanuel Baptist Church1451 E. 45TH StreetShawnee, OK 74804Contact: Kathy Bowlan405-273-2105 First Baptist Church Newalla20800 S.E. 59thNewalla, OK 74857Contact: John Walker405-615-4818 (c)405.391.6266 (o)
Request insurance coverage.