When Do I Apply?
You may apply to Oklahoma Baptist University at any time. But…
- It takes time to have documents translated
- It takes time to get your visa appointment with the Embassy or Consulate
For transfers with more than one year of college classes, click here.
For transfers with under one year of college classes, click here.
If applying for Spring semester in January 2011, click here.
If applying for Fall semester, beginning in August 2011, click here.
If transferring from another US institution, click here.
After you have submitted all of your documents, please contact us at any time if you have questions about the admissions process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember you will need to give us:
- An official high-school transcript, translated into English (see How To Apply)
- An International Student Financial Guarantee Form
- An OBU application for admission
After being admitted you will need to:
- Have a valid passport from your country (good for at least a year)
- Take the I-20 (which we will send you) to the US Embassy or Consulate to apply for your F-1 Student Visa—we will send information about how to do that
- Send us a Campus Housing Application
- Send us a completed student health form
All of the OBU forms are found in this website under Downloads.