Oklahoma Baptist University

English | Portuguese  

How Do I Transfer to OBU?

If you have earned 23 or fewer college/university hours:

If you have earned 24 or more college/university hours:

Once you are accepted, you will need to work with the international student advisor at your current school. He or she will transfer your Citizenship and Immigration Services SEVIS records to OBU.

At that time, you will want to complete two additional forms:

The Campus Housing Application
The Student Health Form


Share This Page: