- Students younger than 21 live on campus
- Dormitory rooms are available for men and women-two person and single person rooms
- Apartments accommodate 4 people and have a living/dining room, a kitchen, two bedrooms, and a bath. The apartments have furniture and appliances.
- International students living in the dormitories may apply for special housing during breaks (Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Spring Break)
- Dormitories and apartments are equipped with telephone, cable television, and Internet connections
- Each dormitory floor is equipped with a kitchenette (microwave and refrigerator). Students may not cook in their rooms.
- One women's dorm and the men's dorm have work-out rooms (in addition, the Noble Complex is a complete physical activity center)
- Dormitory students may select from several meal plans, offering 10, 14 or 20 meals each week.
- Meal plans may be changed during the first two weeks of each semester
- Bison Express enables students to make food purchases in the Student Union grill, coffee shop, and convenience store
- The University cafeteria provides buffet meals as well as snacks (8 a.m. to midnight)
- In the cafeteria, students may eat as much as they want