English | Portuguese
- Students younger than 21 live on campus
- Dormitory rooms are available for men and women-two person and single person rooms
- Apartments accommodate 4 people and have a living/dining room, a kitchen, two bedrooms, and a bath. The apartments have furniture and appliances.
- International students living in the dormitories may apply for special housing during breaks (Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Spring Break)
- Dormitories and apartments are equipped with telephone, cable television, and Internet connections
- Each dormitory floor is equipped with a kitchenette (microwave and refrigerator). Students may not cook in their rooms.
- One women's dorm and the men's dorm have work-out rooms (in addition, the Noble Complex is a complete physical activity center)
To have housing reserved for you, you must complete and submit the Campus Housing Application (see Downloads)
- Dormitory students may select from several meal plans, offering 150 or 220 blocks of meals with retail meal trade options or unlimited access to the cafeteria with no retail meal trades each semester (fall and spring).
- Meal plans may be changed during the first two weeks of each semester
- Bison Express enables students to make food purchases in the Student Union grill, coffee shop, and convenience store
- The University cafeteria provides buffet meals as well as snacks (8 a.m. to midnight)
- In the cafeteria, students may eat as much as they want