College of Nursing Progression Criteria
Once a student has been admitted to the College of Nursing, the following progression criteria must be met to remain in the program:
- Earn a minimum grade of “C” or better in the Area of Concentration (Nursing) courses.
- Repeat no more than a total of two courses in the entire nursing degree program requirements. *(May repeat any one course only one time.
- Achieve a 100% score on a Mathematics Dosage Calculation Exam each semester.
- Achieve a minimum average of 75% on exams in NURS 2024.
- Achieve a minimum average of 70% on exams in all nursing courses except NURS 2024.
- Maintain current CPR, TB, Influenza vaccination and all other clinical requirements requested by the clinical agencies.