The Nurse Educator Certificate Program is for post masters nursing majors who would like to gain the expertise needed to impact the next generation of nurses in the classroom. This program is geared toward effective strategies in nursing education, curriculum design and evaluation. A practicum experience is designed to allow student to participate in classroom and clinical instruction.
All certificate courses in Nursing Education or Global Nursing are for academic credit and therefore are priced at our normal tuition rate of $450.00 per credit hour.
Those interested in receiving one of the certificate programs listed above should follow the following application process:
1. Masters in Nursing from a program accredited by an approved nursing accrediting body.
2. Official transcript(s) reflecting work from all colleges or universities contributing to your degree. These must be mailed to: OBU Graduate School, 3800 North May Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73112.
3. Completed application form
4. Current resume
5. Completed statement of purpose
6. Two Recommendations
7. Current license to practice professional nursing in the United States
You may secure application materials online by clicking on links below or contact the OBU Graduate School office to receive an application packet. You may also click on the Apply Now link above.
Contact our Graduate School office if you have further questions. (Contact Us)