The Global Nursing Certificate Program is for post-master's nursing majors who wish to expand their impact cross-culturally. This certificate program will expose the student to global health, epidemiology and cross cultural nursing. It will give students the perspective needed to lead others in global health endeavors.
All certificate courses in Nursing Education or Global Nursing are for academic credit and therefore are priced at our normal tuition rate of $450.00 per credit hour.
Those interested in receiving one of the certificate programs listed above should follow the following application process:
1. Masters in Nursing from a program accredited by an approved nursing accrediting body.
2. Official transcript(s) reflecting work from all colleges or universities contributing to your degree. These must be mailed to: OBU Graduate School, 3800 North May Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73112.
3. Completed application form
4. Current resume
5. Completed statement of purpose
6. Two Recommendations
7. Current license to practice professional nursing in the United States
You may secure application materials online by clicking on links below or contact the OBU Graduate School office to receive an application packet. You may also click on the Apply Now link above.
Contact our Graduate School office if you have further questions. (Contact Us)